New heads!

Good morning! After several days of hard and almost endless days of modeling, I can finally show you the two heads I made in polymer clay.  For the same reasons as the torso, I worked with a remnant of polymer clay that I already had. The surface of these two heads is more or less smooth. The sanding was laborious. But hey, I did my best. I would add that I don’t think I’m going to make another head. I’m going to settle with those two heads. More photos will be published in a few days and stay tuned. Have a nice day everyone!

Bonjour! Après plusieurs jours de modelage ardus et presque sans fin, je peux enfin vous montrer les deux têtes que j’ai réalisé en pâte de polymère.  Pour les mêmes raisons que le torse, j’ai travaillé avec un restant de pâte de polymère que j’avais. La surface de ces deux têtes est plus ou moins lisse. Le sablage était laborieux. Mais bon, j’ai fait de mon mieux. J’ajouterais que je ne pense pas réaliser une autre tête. Je vais me contenter de ces deux têtes. D’autres photos seront publiées d’ici quelques jours et restez connecté. Bonne journée à tous!