Good evening my friends! Choosing hair for my new doll, Manon was a hard one. I had to decide what kind of hair I wanted for her. My main problem was, though she’s a continuity of my last doll Adele, I did not want her to look like her. In fact, Manon is much more taller than Adele, she’s 5o cm (20 inches) and Adele (48,3 cm) 19 inches. Manon height gives me inspiration to make her look more Rasta. And for that, I chose a synthetic curly hair with a honey color. I would had preferred using something natural, like a silk angora or alpaca, but since she’s an experimental doll and I decided to use a left over hair I had.
Hello! What a week it was…going to school and finishing my semester with three textile exams, working 30 hours and with all that, I have my doll Adele to finish…Do not worry, by nature, I’m a positive person! Speaking of Adele, I had to make a hair decision: black silky or dark brown and curly. I chose the second option since I want to create an authentic black doll, meaning a doll with braids. Wish me luck (just kidding)! See you in my next post!
Good evening art doll lovers! A few weeks ago, when I decided to take pictures of Agnès, many of them were put aside for various reasons…I decided to make another beautiful outfit for her, which I will post during this weekend. But for tonight, I am showing to you more fashion photos of Agnès and here they are! Enjoy!
*WARNING! SOME NUDITY IS FEATURED IN THIS POST. PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS REQUIRED.
Bonjour everyone! Two days ago, my dear Agnès was introduced to you wigged! Speaking of wigs, the hair used was synthetic, I have used it, to mimic natural black hair. Also, I changed my way on making wigs. They now look a bit more natural and I use 85% of the time fine quality human hair and the other 15% is a mix of human and mohair. In a future, I will elaborate more on the subject with a another doll… For tonight’s post, I decided to present Agnès with two of my previous dolls, Fukiko & Betty.
It was important for me to present her and compare her with other dolls that I created in the past, because yes, in my own point of view, Agnès looks different from my old dolls. For one, she’s taller and more linear. Two, her face looks more women like and her features are little bit more “realistic”, in other word less cartoon like! I sculpted her in being aware that I needed to make a more mature doll, rather than childish looking one. Though a few past dolls also look more women like, Rachelle, Aglahé and Beatrice come to mind, however with Agnès, I went more deeply with her sculpt aesthetic!
Tonight, I am celebrating four year on making dolls! It was four years of hard work, determination, perseverance, pleasure, joy, tears and most of all of FUN! Yes, since than, I am having the time of my life and doing what I always wanted to do, is to give to people a sens of hope. That we can be and do what we want, as long we believe in it and work hard for it! To this, I would love to give a huge thanks to my family for all their support! Big kiss to all of them!
Good evening fashion art doll lovers! Like my two previous dolls (Lara & Anaïs), I decided to do many camera tests with Haulani. In the next few days, there will a lot of them. Hope you will like them…till then, enjoy!
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS NUDITY, PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS REQUIRED.
* VEUILLEZ NOTER QUE CE SITE INTERNET CONTIENT DE LA NUDITÉ, LA PRÉSENCE PARENTALE EST REQUISE.
Hello everybody! After what happen in Paris, in respect to these difficult times, I thought it was better not to post anything for at least two days. There is a huge French community here in Montreal and a special peace and solidarity walk was initiated by our mayor, Denis Coderre today. A fantastic crowd of 10 000 people joined in and walk all the way to the French Consulate.
Early last week, I had introduced you to my lovely Lerato and I wasn’t happy with her pictures at all, but I will show some of them anyways…However, the good news is that I finally purchased a new camera! I tried it today and it’s awesome! The pictures that you will see of Lerato are made will my old camera.
Good evening! Yesterday, I posted that I will be showing more photos of my lovely Lerato, unfortunately, I can’t tonight, since I’m not happy with all of the photos that I took of her. So, I have no choice, but to take other photos of her during the weekend. Meanwhile, here’s one that looks just fine…sorry for this miss understanding! Since I’m new in the art doll industry, you can be sure, that I do take my doll work pretty seriously! Thanks everyone for your great support.